BARDASSONE has been operating in the taps and fittings sector since 1973, with highly specialized personnel able to actively collaborate with customers for the realization of the most suitable details for each specific need.
In particular, BARDASSONE deals with the production of custom or sample parts and can meet the most specific needs of the taps and fittings market by creating precision mechanical products. Among the main activities is the production of brass parts, fittings, plates, bathroom accessories, small parts for taps.
The production is divided into the following processes:
– bar and machining milling
– completion processes (marking and engraving, heat treatments, assembly)
The company is equipped with a large fleet of machines consisting of lathes and cnc cutters of the latest generation able to produce bar-turned parts with a range from Ø 6 mm to Ø 100 mm.
In addition to the historic headquarters in Cesara, which continues its activity, from 2021 production has been started in the new Valduggia plant, where the Company has created a more automated and interconnected production context, thanks to a technological mix of automation, information, connection and programming that goes by the name of Industry 4.0.
The Management promotes Quality and its principles through the continuous improvement of company performance, in terms of efficiency and effectiveness of the activities carried out and the enhancement and satisfaction of all the realities and resources to which the Company has responsibility, such as customers, employees, suppliers and the social context concerned.
This policy, in line with the Company’s strategic objectives and appropriate to the size, impacts and risks of its business, defines the commitments that BARDASSONE assumes on the basis of the company’s values and objectives:
– pursue continuous improvement
• defining clear and measurable objectives and targets annually
• verifying the results and promoting improvement actions
• actions promoting the monitoring and improvement of customer satisfaction
– ensure legislative compliance in all areas of its activity
• maintaining continuous monitoring of compliance with the applicable legislation, meaning with this also the national and international technical standards and the specifications agreed with the customer
– involve all stakeholders
• raising awareness of the commitments of the Policy and quality aspects among workers, suppliers, customers and all those who have a legitimate interest in BARDASSONE.
• raising awareness and motivating workers, at all levels, including through training, in the process of continuous improvement of performance with the aim of making them aware of their tasks and responsibilities within the management system
• promoting dialogue with all stakeholders (workers, customers, suppliers, public authorities, citizens, etc.) and taking into account their requests.
The Management recognizes as a strategic choice for its business activity the development of a Quality Management System certified according to the ISO 9001: 2015 standard and is involved in compliance with the implementation of this commitment by ensuring and verifying that the Policy is understood, shared, implemented and implemented by all employees and collaborators of BARDASSONE, as well as shared with all stakeholders. The Policy is continuously reviewed by the Management to ensure that its staff is aware of the contents and undertakes to implement them, and that all interested parties are always informed of the reference context of BARDASSONE and its evolution.
The Sole Director